STATE OF GEORGIA
COUNTY OF WASHINGTON
PROTECTIVE COVENANTS OF THE MEADOWS SUBDIVISION
WHEREAS, JLB PROPERTIES, LLC, HEREINAFTER REFERRRED TO AS the “Developer”, is the owner of certain lands lying and being in the 92nd G.M.D., Washington County, Georgia, consisting of 95 lots of construction known as “THE MEADOWS SUBDIVISION” located on the North by property of Mrs. Agenes Moore, the dividing line being Knights Branch; on the East by property of Louis and Georgia Gilmore; on the South side by STANLEY ROAD and on the WEST side by HARRISON - ROAD, and is more particularly shown on a plat of survey thereof prepared by Barker & Associates on February 8, 1979, a copy of which is recorded in Plat Book 1-F, Page 166, Washington County Records to which reference is made for a more particular description. Said property plat and the official record thereof is incorporated herein for a more complete description of said property as to metes and bounds, courses and distances.
WHEREAS, the Developer desires to impose upon said property certain protective covenants, subject to which all conveyances of lots therein shall be made and which be adhered to in the development and improvement of property.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises, the Developer of said property does hereby impose upon said property the following protective covenants which shall run with the land and shall be binding upon the undersigned and all persons claiming under them and to all future landowners.
Each home structure shall be built as a residential dwelling and may have attached private garage. Temporary accommodation such as a camper or motor home may be used while permanent housing is in process provided that it is located to the rear of the lot, behind the planned area for the permanent structure. The term “structure” as used herein shall be defined as Site Built or on-site Modular Constructed or Manufactured homes. No Single-Wide Mobile Home shall be sited. In addition to each residential structure, there shall be allowed one or two accessory structures. All residential structures shall be located on the lots so that the front of the structure shall face a public street or road. No lot as described by the approved 95-lot design for survey may be subdivided. Only one residential structure may be constructed on each of the 95 lots.
1) Fences: Wood, vinyl or chain link fences are allowed, but shall be no more than six (6) feet in height.
2) Any animals within said property premises shall be kept and maintained under the control of the owner so as to create no hazard or nuisance within the property.
3) No unregistered vehicles, junk vehicles, or junk farm equipment or vehicles, may remain on said premises for a period of more than sixty (60) days, unless they are maintained within an enclosed building. No lot shall be used or maintained as a dumping ground for rubbish or junk. Trash, garbage, or other waste shall not be kept except in a sanitary container. All incinerators or other equipment for the storage or disposal of such material shall be kept in a clean sanitary condition.
4) There shall be no tent, shack, garage, barn, or other temporary buildings used as a residence on said property.
5) All trailers, campers, and boats must be stored or parked to the rear of the back line of the residential structure on each lot.
6) Any accessory structure should be constructed in conformity with the primary residential structure and shall be located on the lot to the rear of the back line of said primary residential structure.
7) All sewage disposal in connection with any residential structure within said property must be by a properly installed septic system located and constructed in accordance with requirements, standards, and recommendations of the Washington County Health Department or other proper regulatory agencies. Likewise, wells must be by a properly located and constructed in accordance with requirements, standards, and recommendations of the Washington County Health Department or other proper regulatory agencies. There shall be no alteration of natural drainage allowed within the subdivision unless a professional engineer, approved by the Soil Conservation Service or Washington County property inspectors, plans such alteration.
8) These restrictions and reservations are made for the benefit of any and all persons who may now own or who may hereafter own any lot or property located within this general development and property, and such persons are specifically given the right to enforce these restrictions and reservations. The undersigned owners and every other person hereafter having any right, title, or interest in the property shall have the right to prevent or enjoin violation of any said restrictions by injunction or other lawful procedure and to recover any damages resulting from such violation. However, all restrictions and limitations herein contained shall be construed as covenants and shall not be held or treated as conditions and no forfeiture or reversion of title shall result from the violations of any of said restrictions or reservations.
Invalidation of any of these covenants by judgment or court order shall in no way affect any of the other provisions that shall remain in full force and effect.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the said JLB Properties, LLC hereunto sets its hand and
Affixes its seal this 1st day of February 2008.
Signed, sealed and delivered
In the presence of:
____________________________ JLB Properties, LLC, Developer
____________________________ Jon L. Bivins
Notary Public As Its: President